New 4 evening a week OET Intensive course:
We’ve had a lot of feedback from people who want a longer OET Intensive course. They say they want more test practice and that the gap between Thursday and Tuesday is too long. So, we are now offering a 4 evening per week OET Intensive course. This course will be great for people planning to take the test in early 2019.
OET Intensive course:
- A 3 week, 24 hour course taught on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings from 5.00 pm to 7.00 pm.
- Weekly, timed, in-class tests with individualised feedback.
- We still develop the key language skills needed to perform well in OET, and to focus on how to approach the OET sub-tests themselves.
- OET Intensive is aimed at candidates who need to improve their performance in all 4 OET sub-tests.
- The course costs $640 plus a $50 registration fee, payable on your first enrolment only.
- Click here for course dates and to enrol: Enrolment form
The classes are also a great way to meet other people who are preparing for OET – it is always better to prepare for a test with other people so that you can encourage each other and share resources and tips.
… about the Occupational English Test
The Occupational English Test (OET) is an international English language test that assesses speaking, reading, listening and writing skills of healthcare professionals. The key benefit over IELTS is that it is contextualised around communication skills that are relevant to work in healthcare. So, test-takers are able to use skills that they have developed in the course of their work.
It is currently recognised by the following professional bodies: Nursing Council of New Zealand; Pharmacy Council of New Zealand; Physiotherapy Board of New Zealand; Veterinary Council of New Zealand; Dental Council of New Zealand; Council of Occupational Therapists Registration Boards (Australia and New Zealand); Australia and New Zealand Podiatry Accreditation Council (ANZPAC); Medical Council New Zealand (since Feb 2014)
Applications are centralised so you apply on line.http://www.occupationalenglishtest.org/